KU Research Ambassadors
Has research been important to your KU experience?
Do you want to spread the love of research to get others involved?
Then become a KU Research Ambassador!
Research Ambassadors guide fellow KU students to understand:
- What research is/can be
- Why research is a worthy experience
- How to get involved in undergraduate research
- Different ways the Center for Undergraduate Research can provide assistance
Each Research Ambassador is expected to:
- Attend a session to meet the other ambassadors at the beginning of each semester. At the sessions, ambassadors will learn more about undergraduate research and prepare to represent the Center for Undergraduate Research.
- Take part in three class visits or events per semester.
- Assist at the Undergraduate Research Symposium to be held April 28, 2018.
Preference will be given to students who are familiar with the Center's current programs including the Undergraduate Research Awards and the Undergraduate Research Symposium. We welcome students from all disciplines.
Applications must be submitted by August 24th, 2018.