The Center for Undergraduate Research will host several events to help you prepare a strong UGRA application. There is no need to register for these workshops in advance.
- At the UGRA Information Sessions, we'll talk about the details of the application and proposal, answer questions, and do hands-on activities to help you get started writing your proposal. Staff from the Center will offer tips for a successful proposal.
- At the UGRA Proposal Workshop, Center staff will answer questions that have arisen as you've worked on your proposal and offer some general tips for making final revisions to your proposal.
UGRA Information Sessions:
- Friday, February 21, 2020; 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM; Big 12 Room, Kansas Union
- Tuesday, February 25, 2020; 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM; Pine Room, Kansas Union
UGRA Proposal Workshop:
- Monday, March 23, 2020; 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM. This workshop will be taking place via Zoom>>; Zoom is free to use, but students will need to download the Zoom app in order to use it. Join through this link:https://kansas.zoom.us/j/676910472
UGRA Student Proposal Deadline: April 1st, 2020 11:59 PM CST
If these dates and times do not fit your schedule - you can also email email@example.com or call 785-864-5733.