The Center for Undergraduate Research will host several events to help you prepare a strong UGRA application. There is no need to register for these workshops in advance.
- At the UGRA Information Sessions, we'll talk about the details of the application and proposal, answer questions, and do hands-on activities to help you get started writing your proposal. Staff from the Center will offer tips for a successful proposal.
- At the UGRA Proposal Workshop, you should bring a close-to-final version of your proposal. We'll take time for peer review and staff from the Center for Undergraduate Research will answer questions and give feedback.
UGRA Information Sessions:
- Friday, February 21, 2020; 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM; Big 12 Room, Kansas Union
- Tuesday, February 25, 2020; 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM; Pine Room, Kansas Union
UGRA Proposal Workshop:
- Monday, March 23, 2020; 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM; Forum A, Burge Union
UGRA Student Proposal Deadline: March 26, 2020 11:59 PM CST
If these dates and times do not fit your schedule - remember that the Center for Undergraduate Research hosts drop-in office hours on Fridays from 10am-12pm in Room 151 Strong Hall. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 785-864-5733 to schedule a meeting for information.