Register to Present at the Fall Undergraduate Research Showcase
Types of Presentations
There are a few different formats available for the Fall 2021 event. Please review the following media format(s) for each type of presentation.
- Required: Upload your oral presentation to YouTube and paste the link on the appropriate submission form field.
- Optional: Upload a PDF of your slides or other supporting documents. PDF must be no more than 10MB in size.
- Upload a PDF of your poster (must be no more than 10MB in size).
- Upload YouTube video and paste the link of video voice-over (2-5 minutes recommended) of presenter describing the work/poster.
Online Exhibit, Performance, or Demonstration (for students in the arts):
- Required: Upload a video of your exhibit or performance to YouTube and paste the link (only YouTube link)
- Optional: Upload a video voiceover (2-5 minutes recommended) of you describing your exhibit/performance to YouTube and paste the link.
- Write a draft of a title and abstract or artist statement of no more than 250 words describing your research/creative scholarship. The title and abstract will be posted online, so be sure to review them carefully. The KU Writing Center website provides tips for writing abstracts.
- Review your title and abstract with your research mentor and make any suggested revisions.
- Registration will be due November 21st, 11:59 PM 2021.
- If you are presenting as a group, fill out one registration form for the whole group.
- Once you register your presentation, an automated email will be sent to the main presenter/registrant and it will include the presentation submission link.
INDIVIDUAL/GROUP REGISTRATION FORM: (FORTHCOMING)